The Sports Unlimited Internship Program (SUIP) has been developed to help students pursue a career within the sports industry, while gaining realistic hands on experience and knowledge.
The SUIP accepts candidates of either undergraduate or graduate students. As well as gaining experience, students will be paid for their time and efforts.
We are currently looking for Interns to work during their Holiday Break. Students can expect to work 40 hours a week.
The maximum of two interns will be selected per term and each will aid Sports Unlimited in achieving its overall mission through product knowledge, multitasking, team coordination and great positive attitude.
- Our corporate headquarters are located at 346 Godshall Drive in Harleysville, PA.
- Shift times differ, however we will be open Monday-Friday around the hours 830-9pm. Saturday and Sundays times differ and will not be more than 8 hour days. There will be opportunities at which you will be asked to work certain weekend days and nights.
General Intership Description/Duties:
- Work along side other departments to make sales and serve our customers
- Gain product knowledge translate information to customer helping them make informed decisions
- Answer customer phone calls
- Provide customers outstanding service
- Enter phone-in orders into our order management system
- Problem Solving and Multi-tasking
- This is a paid internship which differs for every candidate and will be discussed if given the internship opportunity.
- Free parking is directly outside our location.
Interns will be evaluated at the end of term. The evaluations are used as a tool to help improvement of the program and the intern’s development. Constructive criticism is vital and used to determine if the job duties and working conditions match the intern’s interests and expectations.
Interested candidates should take the following steps to submit their application for consideration:
- Cover Letter
- A minimum of three (3) references
We request that all applications be emailed to:
Please include Name & Winter Intership 2014 in the subject line